I want you to bug me!


Ah the famous line "I just didn't want to bug you" 

I will tell you this, this line bugs me! 

This line bothers me for a few reasons. 

1) I work as a real estate agent, this is my chosen profession, my phone is on me 24/7 and I am totally okay with it, my livelihood depends on selling homes, so if I didn't have people "bugging me" than I wouldn't have a career to support my family. 

2) I live, eat, sleep, breathe real estate, I love homes, I love my job and most importantly I love my clients! I assure you, you are never "bugging me". I will admit, my phone is on silent while I sleep because, well, I need to sleep just like every other human but that seems fair right? 

3) This line is sometimes a cop-out. Not all the time, but a lot of the time. If you would like to list or buy your home with another agent, you are totally allowed to do this, even if we are friends, acquaintances, whatever the case, you are not forced to do anything you don't want to do. Frankly, I don't want to work with anyone I have to "force" to work with me, that is just straight up awkward and makes for a terrible experience for the both of us! 
In saying all this, there is a BUT, please don't ask for my advice and waste my precious time, knowing you won't be using me from the get go. This is when the line "I just didn't want to bug you" comes in perfectly, when used like this: "I just didn't want to bug you, because I chose to use another agent". See how easy that line is, honest and to the point. I promise I won't be offended (maybe a little sad because hey, rejection is never fun!). 

I know how the selling and buying process goes, I know it is a high stress process and that you don't always know what's next. This is why I tell my clients, I am always available by text, email or call. If I am in rural areas with poor reception, driving, sleeping or with other clients those might be some exceptions, but you bet your bottom dollar I will message you back immediately afterward! 

I am here to be bugged, in fact, I love to be bugged, so bug away! 

Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts